NEWT USED MY QUOTE!! Please get active

WELL, maybe Newt is reading my blog after all. He just made the statement, "the 2012 election will be the most critically important since 1860." Been saying that for couple of years.....said same in 2008...more important now.
I am refining my immigration proposals of 2007-8 to send to the candidates next week. Let's see how they deal with it. It is far more comprehensive than Newt's and any other I've heard or read.
To be effective in political activism always is a long shot, but the only way to be sure of total ineffectiveness is to do nothing.
I encourage everyone who wants to protect traditional American principles and our culture to get active and defeat Obama and his vast cadre of czars and operatives in 2012.

Comments

  1. speaking of Newt. I have concerns about our own party and his conversion to Catholism. I am catholic and can understand how this came about but believe there are alot of misconceptions about it that maybe a problem for him in the future. I also find it interesting why it's not mentioned in the media much. or are they just waiting to unleash at a better time? your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse