APOLOGY TO LOYAL READERS -- ANOTHER ONE

I apologize to loyal readers for no posts for a few days. There is so much to write about, especially after we were subjected to the worst "State of the Union" address in my lifetime. Why the worst? A hyped campaign speech tells us nothing about the national condition! I will try to write a piece, "A Truthful Look at the State of the Union," that speaks to the critical issues very soon.

I am with my ill daughter at Indiana University Medical Center. I  should have some time by tomorrow, 28 January, to write a bit. Family and friends' personal issues get priority!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse