LEFTIST MIND-SET OF TODAY -- REFLEXIVE, THOUGHTLESS SUPPORT FOR THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

"Trying to persuade a prejudiced mind is as Sisyphean as trying to open a closed mind is Quixotic." Mann, May 2012

In a blog post herein below on May 1, 2013, I outlined what we who manage people and enterprises know as absolutes about performances of people who are put into management and supervisory positions for which they haven't requisite qualifications. For those who have progressed through several jobs to their level of incompetence, this is known as the Peter Principle as defined by Laurence J. Peter. In all likelihood, all who have managed people for any length of time have seen this principle played out. While Peter's observation applies to progression through multiple job levels, if a person is put into any job for which he is unqualified, the concept is also valid. Elective political positions is where I see this most often played out.

The election of Barack Obama as President of the United States is the most significant example of this in my lifetime. I wrote my position objectively and factually while ignoring many who think Obama is part of a conspiracy to bring America down, a contention with legitimacy, but I choose to think he is simply not up to the job. I'll maintain that position.....for now.

Over many years, and especially with the election of Mr. Obama, it has become all but impossible to have a meaningful discussion, and surely debate is impossible, with the hardcore political left,, who reflexively support the president and anything leftist without thought.

I decided to share with all readers worldwide one such inane mindless comment that demonstrates this in spades. It offers no facts, nothing analytical, only insults and leftist talking points. While I know, within reasonable assurance, who wrote it, he hasn't the integrity or courage to debate openly. He hides behind anonymity. I get few of such responses, but the sad fact is that a very large part of the 50% of people who support the president are of the same mindset and attitude.

Here it is:

Anonymous19 May, 2013
If Rush Limbaugh retires, you should step in. Your absolute, complete and blind hatred for anything you do not know or understand makes you ultimately qualified for his job.

Who's guilty of hatred? Who doesn't understand? An example of both hatred, projected on me, as well as denial are totally typical. “Projection” is a favored tactic of the hard leftist. The Obama campaign elevated “projection” to a state of the art” in winning election. 
 
I don't know how you can possibly live a happy family life with your all-consuming fear of anything that doesn't align with your limited and one-sided way of thinking.

No way would I stoop to defend myself against such a stupid statement, but this person knows of my great family and of a network of friends worldwide that I cherish. Does this person think this nonsense contributes anything? It doesn't matter to him and is but one reason debate is impossible.

You were perfectly happy with a president that got us into two wars (based on lies to the American people,) drove us from a economic surplus to a record deficit in just 8 years, had a vice president who outsourced his war machine to a company he used to run, made America a despised and hated place instead of a respected world leader, let an American city almost implode after a nature disaster because his appointee (a horse farmer) had no clue on how to run FEMA...

If he has no facts to offer, BLAME BUSH. How reflexively stupid can a person be? I didn't say a word about Bush and I haven't written or spoken in support of Bush. Confession: I do support much of what Bush did, but I also disagreed with much. BTW, I did publish in newspapers and here in this blog the truth about the “Economy Of The 90s” and also an article on the real reasons for the economic bubble and the meltdown. Too much for this commenter. How can a person be so sycophantic and ignorant while accusing one who deals in facts as untruthful and more.
 
The list goes on and before I get caught up in your little (and I do mean little) world of hate and mean-spiritedness, What's mean-spirited about telling truth...with justifying information? I feel a bit of hate coming at me!! "Projection again."
 
I'll wish you all the best and hope that someday your brand of politicing will fade from history as hysterical self-serving, fear-mongering and hatred-based monologue. No kidding!? Maybe he's confusing me with the president and his shills. But, he wishes me the best. Sure. This is beyond pathetic but is typical.

It is because of people like yourself that good and decent people of this country would never ever consider a life of public service. Why in the world would they subject themselves to this kind of attack.

Projection again.” And, he should learn to use words correctly. I happen to know firsthand, up close and personally, about presenting for elective office, and in a hotbed of left-wing activists who had no regard for truth or propriety. I felt their swords at every turn and their lies were profound. Some were laughable. A union had tried to extort me for $420,000 ($1,000/employee) and I broke the contract, took a vote and won by 69%. Even the labor board backed down....but not dishonest leftist supporters of my entrenched opponent. There was no recognition that I had saved 400 jobs, offered retirement matches and much more. Another story about unions for another write. Talk about lies!! I believe the commenter knows all about the story.

Keep stoking the fires of hyper-partisanship, lies, speculation and distrust.
I had missed, until now, that he accuses me of lying. “Projection” again. Until now I was more amused than angry. Now I'm angry and want to take him on in the public square. Won't wait, however. How pathetic is this person and those like him? Oh, stuck on the left-wing tar-baby isn't partisanship! Naw!
 
My real fear is that you will instill the same kind of hatred in future generations, even if only your own family.
I'm doubtful if you are very concerned about my family, but be assured an overwhelming percentage (if not 100%) of my very large family is in my camp. I think he also knows that many in the USA and around the world are as well.

It will never help this country achieve it's full potential.
THIS COUNTRY ACHIEVED THE PREMINENT POSITION IN THE WORLD, BROUGHT PEACE AND FREEDOM TO MILLIONS OF ITS OWN AND IN OTHER NATIONS. IT IS NOW EXPERIENCING THE DECAY THAT DECADES OF INSIDIOUS ATTACK FROM THE LEFTIST SUB-CULTURISTS AND COUNTER-CULTURISTS OF THE 50S AND 60S HAS WROGHT UPON HER, WITH THE ELECTION OF THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION CULMINATING IT. Your reflexive complicity because of the “D” label makes you culpable.

I hope that someday you will be able to find peace and contentment. After reading your posts, I'm not sure that is possible but I can only hope it.

I won't give any thought to your concern about my peace and contentment. However, as you pray in the Synagogue for my finding peace, it might be more appropriate that you pray for your own deliverance from denial, ignorance and the lack of capability to think for yourself.

America's national condition is critical.....and is getting worse by the day. As scandal after scandal is ignored, obfuscated by many and ignored by the president, it is more and more apparent that we have incompetent management in the administration but one that is quite effective at obfuscation and misleading the people. With acolytes like you, he will continue to destroy traditional America. He told us he would.

Comments

  1. This post becomes more relevant, more apropos, by the day. After seven plus years of attacks on traditional America and the likelihood of electing another inept person as president, one who has been a big part of the current decline, optimism for stopping the destruction of America is difficult to conjure up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AMERICAN AIRLINES -- MORE ABOUT UNIONS AND CH 11

ETHANOL -- The worst mandate ever gets even worse